Annual Pass Options with BREC Golf
Or... why you should consider purchasing a Membership with BREC.
Below we provide a variety of different memberships (a/k/a Annual Passes). Why do we do it in this fashion? Because we want to provide as many options to the public that will give them more opportunities to play as often as they wish.
There are various reasons why people play golf: exercise, being outdoors, doing something socially with friends or family, entertaining clients, or playing competitively. What BREC seeks to provide is a more value-added factor into the equation of playing more golf. Browse the information below, and see if indeed, you find something that fits your objectives and budget.
On this page you will see information about:
- Annual Corporate Plans for all 7 courses or for just our 5 public courses
- Annual Corporate Cart Plan
- Annual Driving Range Plan
- Seven-Course Annual Pass Options
- Five-Course Annual Pass Options
- Golf Cart Plan
- $2550 - Family seven-day annual passCart access for an entire year (one person) for $625Visit your favorite golf course where you will play the majority of your round, and purchase the membership of your choice.
Annual Corporate Golf Pass and Corporate Cart Plan... effect September 13th 2013
- Annual 7 Course 7 days per week pass = $1,525 per person
- Annual 7 Course Mon-Thurs only pass = $1,300 per person
- Annual 5 Course 7 days per week pass = $500 per person
Annual 5 Course Mon-Thurs only pass = $400 per person
The 5 course pass excludes Beaver Creek and Santa Maria
- Annual Corporate Cart Plan =$575 per person
- To be eligible, the initial applicant must include three or more employees of the same business.
- Corporate identification is required of all individuals applying for a golf pass or cart plan under this program.
- Corporate golf pass and/or corporate golf plan participants will be required to show BREC Pass ID whenever playing golf at any BREC golf facility.
- In the event that a corporate plan employee decides to surrender his golf pass and/or cart plan to another employee at the same corporation/business, a letter of plan resignation and the BREC Pass holder's ID must be submitted to staff at the BREC Golf Department.
- Once the resignation plan holder submits this documentation, a replacement employee will be eligible to receive their own corporate BREC Pass ID.
BREC Golf Annual Range Plans
- Individual Range Plan $250 per 12 months
- Seniors (Age 55+) $195 per 12 months
- Juniors (17 & under) $195 per 12 months
- Plan includes unlimited range ball usage; Must present Range Plan ID
Annual Pass Information for the Public
- All annual passes are valid for 365 days from date of purchase.
- Cart fees are not included in the price of the annual pass. (See Cart Plan Below)
- There are no special tee time privileges included with annual passes.
- Family annual passes include member, spouse, and any children residing in the same household that are between the ages of 8-17.
- Senior annual passes are available for persons over the age of 55.
- Junior annual passes are available for persons 8-17 years old. (BREC junior age rules and regulations apply).
- Senior Couple pass-holders must both be 55 or older.
- Tournament and special event fees not included with passes.
- Seven-course annual passes include unlimited range balls.
- Seven-course passes handicap fees.
- Seven-course annual pass-holders are entitled to a 15% discount on food and beverage (excluding alcohol).
- Seven-course annual pass-holders are entitled to a 15% discount on non-sale pro shop merchandise.
- Cash, check, Mastercard, Visa and American Express accepted.
- $1700 - Individual seven-day annual pass
- $1450 - Individual four-day (Mon.-Thur.) annual pass
- $2550 - Family seven-day annual pass
- $2175 - Family four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $1350 - Senior/Junior seven-day annual pass
- $1000 - Senior/Junior four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $2025 - Senior Couples seven-day annual pass
- $1500 - Senior Couples four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- All seven-course annual passes include unlimited range balls
(Does not include Santa Maria or Beaver Creek)
- $550 - Individual seven-day annual pass
- $450 - Individual four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $750 - Family seven-day annual pass
- $650 - Family four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $450 - Senior/Junior seven-day annual pass
- $350 - Senior/Junior four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $600 - Senior couple seven-day annual pass
- $500 - Senior couple four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- Cart access for an entire year (one person) for $625