Check out our Calendar to see what programming we have available.
Great Player Development Program, Tournaments, and events are listed. For a complete month by month view please click on the link at the bottom of the page.
Click here for our full Event Calendar
Get Golf Ready Clinic 5
May 23, 2013
6:00pm - 8:00pm
· Here you'll discover in Clinic 5: Ready, set, go golf
· May 23rd @ Santa Maria: 6pm till 7:30pm
· Range balls provided; let us know if you need clubs to borrow
· Linking all that you've learned to play a few holes
· Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
· Becoming more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
· Review of the rules and keeping score
More opportunities for you to come back and play golf
Family Golf Memorial Weekend Scramble
May 24, 2013
5:00pm - 8:00pm
This new and exciting program is perfect for parents, grandparentsand children ages 8-18. Beginner, intermediate & advanced skill levels. Visit brecgolf.com or call 272-9200 ext. 366 for times and details. To register, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who will be participating.
May 24th at City Park (Tee times begin at 5pm - run til 5:45pm); Play Day for $6 per Family Member; Kick off the Memorial Day Weekend with a Scramble - Awards; assigned specific tee boxes per exerience level.
First Swing Session For Women Only: Clinic 1
May 30, 2013
6:00am - 7:30pm
The First Swing is a golfers guide to beginning with the basics and being able to transition on to the golf course with a formidable knowledge on how to play golf… and to play it well. Primarily designed for newcomers, fairly new golfers, or those who once tried but now wish to come back with a more certain determination to learn and enjoy the game.
First Swing is primarily designed for the lesson tee and practice greens with and intent to transition smoothly on to the golf course. It is an educational process designed step by step to get you on to the golf course and playing golf. (Note, a good follow up segment is First Play, a step by step process to learning how to play once you have picked up the basics in First Swing).
A Session is a series of 3 clinics; though you can take just one if you wish, you will not get the benefits as you would if you took all 3 clinics in a session step by step beginning with clinic 1.
Each Clinic or Workshop Fee is $15; which covers practice balls, club rental if needed, and any hand-out material, and instructions provided by a PGA Professional Golfer. Each clinic or workshop will be 1 and half hours long and limited to first 8 participants to register. To register, e-mail email@example.com or call 272-9200 ext 366; pay at golf course when you arrive. FOR WOMEN ONLY; BEGINNING AT AGE 13 AND UP
Session 1: First Swing; Clinic 1 @ City Park Golf Course 6pm to 7:30pm
· Welcome to Golf (What is the game and a facility layout)
· What is the golf swing
· Golf Swing Mechanics (Stance, proper position, alignment, and grip)
· Knowing your way around the clubhouse and golf course
· Learning the short shot first
Session 1: First Swing; Clinic 2
· Beginning to Play the Game (safety, keeping up the flow of play on the course, proper etiquette)
· Chipping (short game next to the green)
· How to get the ball into the air
· Course orientation and care for the course
Session 1: First Swing; Clinic 3
· Some basic rules of the game
· Skill practice – how to warm up
· Full Swing
· Skill practice – practice drills
· Testing your skills
Dumas Memorial Championship
June 1, 2013 @ 7:00am - June 2, 2013 @ 6:00pm
Dumas Memorial Championship
Family Golf - US Open Week Flag Tournament
June 14, 2013
4:30pm - 8:00pm
This new and exciting program is perfect for parents, grandparentsand children ages 8-18. Beginner, intermediate & advanced skill levels. Visit brecgolf.com or call 272-9200 ext. 366 for times and details. To register, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who will be participating.June 14th at The First Tee/J.S. Clark Golf Course (Tee times begin at 4:30pm) - US Open Week Flag Tournament Mania (3 holes scramble; 3 holes alternating shot; 3 hole best ball). Beginner's Division and Advanced Player Division - Awards; Entry Fee $15 per two player family member team.